Little Barbie's Secret Garden

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Big wind blow~! Blow the polo trend~

Even though i have finished my exam some times ago,i still find myself busy like a big head flies.Never thought that my holidays can be that busy until i have plan everything.Below are my lists to do:

1.shopping
2.cooking class
3.try to find a part time job
4.earn as much as i can for my Hong Kong trip
5.clean the house --DONE
6.shopping in HK
7.shopping in Sydney--coming weekend
8.shopping in M'sia during my CNY trip
9.shopping in Aussie too~~!

OK.OK.I know that is silly.But.BUT~~!
Shopping in 3 different countries in 3 months can be a totally exciting motivation for little barbie me to get my lazy ass back to work.See,i have been working so hard for the promo,shooting and hostress job.Plus, i am on my way to get another part time job for the more and more and more $$$ for you know what.

So,this few days i have been addicted with the polo trend which having a great deal in DFO.
Hello~every polo shirt for only 59$ only?that is freaking cheappppp~
Why the hack that M'sia sells Ralph Lauren polo for RM600 plus?? (the new one)
Screw you M'sia polo,i am so going to get my polo here in Aussie.



My new limited edition polo

Some polos for my darling barbie of course.






Anyone in M'sia need a polo??kekeke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home