Little Barbie's Secret Garden

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Angmo-Fobia

What the MAMAMIAYA.....

Never felt so bad and guilty about myself before...

Here is how the story goes..

Happy go lucky me went for casting today for The Myer fashion show..

It took me quite an effort to make up and dress nicely with heels and stuff.....

Happy me walked to Myer alone for the casting..

Casting is at level 8 in the Myer building, so i catched the lift from G floor all the way up to level 8..

Then the Lift stopped at level 3. Some shopper came in while i sang some random song in my mind..

Lift stopped at level 5. One very tall and pretty angmo come in with a **book in their hand...
My confidence dropped to 70%.

Lift stopped at level 6 and bunch of TALL and PRETTY ANGMO came in with books in their hand...
By then, my confident dropped to 50%.

I knew that all these gorgeous, Tall ANGMO are models going for the same casting as I am.

Once i walked out from the lift to level 8, one big group of giant, tall Angmo model stood infront of me waiting for their turn to go in for casting.

*nervous* *panic*



My confidence dropped to -10%.

GOD DAMN my agent !@#$%^&*

That is a joke....

Finally, the little chicken in me decided to freak-out last minutes and go back home to sleep instead of fighting the height with those freaking tall giant ANGMO.


The term:
(**book --: a book with reference to a professional model's portfolio that contains most of their job profile in pictures format for the client to view. This term is widely use in Australia)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home