Little Barbie's Secret Garden

Saturday, August 30, 2008

What a life~



Hey Peepz.....sorry for abandoning this blog for awhile, Little barbie have been very, very busy
  • trying to be a good housewife
  • trying to be immortal and at 18 years old every year- feeding my skin with a lot of secret ingredients
  • working my ass off trying to survive
  • trying to cope with my master programs so that mummy can stop nagging at me for a while
  • trying to balance myself so that i won't fall down 5 times every 5 minutes during my very 1st skiing trip

Ok, so let's see some pictures to prove it...





See, told u i am preparing myself to be a good housewife,little barbie cook too
Introducing the sweet and sour chicken dish
Egg with prawn,Paisei paisei,a bit overcooked (1st experiment)
Sambal Basil fish
Stir fried Vege
Then i present--Dessert of the day--"Barbie monster cream cup"

Here are some of my hard work...
Working at Crown for black tie dinner
and i am paired with this lovely nice lady--Nicole




And the snow skiing trip of my life


waiting to conquer the mountain
The bumble barbie flying in the snow

Typical little barbie (me) and barbie
Presenting the Ninja Turtle on snowboard~tang ~ tang ~ tang~~



Wee~~Wee~~ Wee



There he goes-- poor turtle butt in the snow


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home