Little Barbie's Secret Garden

Sunday, September 28, 2008

A smile on my face...

*SHAKEY SHAKEY ASS*

"Winter winter go away,time for you to take a break,

Spring spring come again,time for you to play with me."

I love Spring.

But that does't mean that i don't like winter.

okla,i admit that i don't really like the freezing winter that make me shake my ass off everytime i go out.

OK OK,go to the main point,it is the time of changing new season,therefore...

everything in store must go ~here come all the fabulous warehouses and lovely factory outlet.

My Barbie philosophy--shop smartly,wear nicely,sleep happily.

OK stop talking crap,here are my shopping spree of spring.



Got 2 comfy comfy bathrobe in baby pink and baby blue from Cotton on body at DFO.

I love bathrobe,especially this type of material,so comfy when they touch on your skin,i will wear they everyday besides summer.

So,now,the problem is,i got 3 bathrobe plus the old one i have been using.Gosh,i am greedy~
Also,got myself 2 elegant Olga Berg designer evening bags for only 10 dollars for the red one and 5 dollars for the pink one.Plus,PEPE JEANS short denim from warehouse for only 50 dollars.*happy*
and is PEPE JEANS.Just love the material and quality of it.PEPE JEANS is always PEPE JEANS.


2$ slipper from Cotton on.Get ready for summer bah~
5$ pinky silky pants also from Cotton On Body.

1$ pink flowery scarf from Cotton On.

Pink T for 5 dollars.
Baby pink T for 5$.
Pink transparent bag 2$.
Black diomands dress for 2$.

I never forget to pamper myself with all sort of roses.Rose conditioner,Jurlique rose water for face,Jurlique rose moisturizer,Tiffa rose body lotions.I like Jurlique,make me feel so rosey~~

I am very happy and satisfy with my achievement in Barbie shopping philosophy.*peace peace*

**Still Drooling while sleeping due to overjoy of shopping**

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home