Little Barbie's Secret Garden

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Backie backie~

I am back in Melbourne again...

Finally, after a short holiday stint back to M'sia .. Yes...............I am back...

Tonnes of stories had happened here and there, regardless wether it is a good or bad ones.

i have move to a bigger and better house..

and

i officially got my internet connected for my new house TODAY...

some good news to share peepz..

1. i move to a bigger and better house which equipped with tennis courts, a swimming pool, spa, gym and sauna.

2. i officially started my master course 3 days ago.

3. i am moving into new house with my little precious barbie Alvin and geo my big bro.We are happy family....la la la~!


pics coming up real soon next post.~muaks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home