Little Barbie's Secret Garden

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

barbie's wan-to-get toys

I always like toys......

ever since i was a baby until a big Barbie, I love toys...

Toys bring me joy..

Toys bring me excitement...

Toys bring me short-term "self-high syndrome" just like how drugs made junkies feel...

Every summer Dior will come out with new collection for girls like me.

This is my Dior summer toys collection...

I like...I like...I likeeeee....

get me this or i shall cry like a dinosaur or spin like a helicopter...






Dior 2008 summer collection Golden Dior pandent with gold highlighter cream inside.




Dior summer collection a few years back-Mail pallette

Dior summer collection 2008 for selected country only--love charm lip gloss ( can be bracelet or hang it on you bag)

Dior summer collection toy 2007--lip gloss in a diamond dice.


This is my own collection-the diamond dice which i hang it on my new bag.

The lip gloss inside the dice

My Dior golden palette key charm with lip-gloss inside
Hang on my school bag...Barbie like like....so niceeee..

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home