Little Barbie's Secret Garden

Friday, May 30, 2008

Barbie advanture--Mornington Peninsula

After all those period of being slave for assignments and works,Barbie me have decided to spoilt myself with something i have never done before. Something that is full of excitement, something which need me to be brave,something which need me exercise up and down 'on-top' of a third party.....

Furthermore, this is something that turn Barbie me into a princess charming ...

And take me to the sleeping prince for the magical-wake-up kiss...

but...


this only last for 1 and a half hour only....



ok....

i did this...

in Mornington Peninsula...




           

                 Barbie the Princess charming. Handsome me and horse.


                     Horse selection



 Let me introduce,this is...Oppsss...behave,Looque,don't face your back to everybody...
                                 

Sorry for Looque's manner, dear everybody,this is my horsie--Looque,he is a healthy and strong boy. Looque,meet everybody.

After 1 and a half hour of day-dreaming that Barbie is a princess charming, I realized that princess charming and prince charming is not an easy job at all.
Firstly, when Looque started to do a little bit of jogging to warm up,i feel so bad as 1000 people's hand is slapping my ass when i goes up and down on Looque. However, Looque seem to be very happy doing his morning jog while trying to catch up the ass of another horse infront to smile it.(Nah,i bet the horse infront is a female.Notti,notti, Looque)
Secondly, Looque started to act grumpy when he got scold by trainer and keep on stopping down for grass a lot of time.



So,i am more then happy to letting go looque to his master after the ride and start looking for the next excitement.
Dang~ Dang~ Dang~ Dang~~!

Mornington Peninsula Chocolates--authentic and non-commercialized chocolates,have bring me all the joys and forgetting of 1000 people slapping on my ass pain. Besides the taste, the packaging and the appearance of the chocolate have melted my heart once i enter to the shop.They are soooooooo lovely and adorable.......


                                   The kitchen of MPchocolates
Yee Ling and me
The packaging

The sweet temptation..
Chocolate bird
Chocolates animals
All sort of chocolates

Chocolates tasting for us


MPchocolates are all made without artificial flavors,preservatives or additives.So, MPchocolates can only store up to 4 to 6 weeks only. Moreover,the uniqueness and freshness of MPchocolates is nowhere you can find in the city or elsewhere. Love those fruity chocolates and liquor chocolates.Yummmm....~

(PS:quality chocolates come with quality price too....i am broke ...Sobss)


Find out more here-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home