Little Barbie's Secret Garden

Saturday, May 24, 2008

My 1st print ad shoot in Melb

My 1st shoot for a property print ad in Melbourne.I received a call from my agency not long ago regarding the shoot i have selected. They are targeting Asian. Lucky lucky me. Print ad paid for talents is very good paid in Melb. Even though the production crew are unorganized,which lead to less time for lunch, only budget $10 for lunch,need to lap swim, last minutes borrowing branded bags for shoot and bla bla bla........but i am still pretty enjoying the process and journey thru out the whole shoot with Yan,my partner of shoot and Andie,my make up artist.




           Me, pretty Yan (she is Taiwanese and Hongky mix) and andie


                Me and Yan in the car,heading to next location for shoot


    Me, Yan and Andie

                 Me,love the curly,thanks Andie (after shoot at home)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home