Little Barbie's Secret Garden

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

To my dear sugar-honey baby

Dear sugar-honey-baby,


Life without you after 48days:

After you leave Australia until today,i have passed 48days of the life without you.This 48days is the longest time i ever wish to make time faster in my life.According to the possibility of the time we can meet each other,we still got 93 days to go.I feel so impatience as this is the longest time we have to be apart due to our job and studies.

Life without you,i am bored...
Life without you,i am annoyed..
Life without you,my room fill with silence..
Life without you,i lose part of my heart..
Life without you,i lose taste of food..

Seriously,i am looking forward to see you once i comfirm my date back to M'sia.I love you and miss you badly.


Regards,
Your little barbie


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home