Little Barbie's Secret Garden

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Present from 'heaven'

It is always sweet to receive present,no matter the present for birthday, present for valentine, present for anniversery, present for award and etc etc.....
Barbie hui hui me just receive a present from heaven....a very special and unique present from my lovely friend up there.Sometime,a perfect present is not weighted by how expensive and branded it is,for me,a perfect present included the right timing,the right place, the right usage, the creativity of its,and the sincerity from the sender.
This very special present arrive at the right time,right place,right usage for me and it show me how creative and sincere of this sender.

Ladies and gentleman,i would like to present you,my lovely friend.
lovely Sammy and me in velvet(b4 i leave M'sia)

*Sammy,i have to nail your pic here to show how much i appriaciate you.haha....*

Here come the present.....tang tang tang tang...ladies and gentlamen,i present you the present ....


A DVD folder with full pages of pirated and lovely (cheap,clear and recent movies) DVDs from Sam.
*"You rocks,Sammy~!!@ Thank you! thank you! thank you**10000000000"*

Let's cheers for FRIENDSHIP.You really know my need here deeply.

PS:/for you knowlegde,i am a typical movie freak born in a god bless place-- easy accessibility of pirated DVD's back in M'sia...Nobody understand how i feel when i have to stay in a NO pirated DVD's supply city--melb. SObzz Sobzz......

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home