Little Barbie's Secret Garden

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Barbie's bridal corner

Wearing white bridal gown is my greatest dream ever since i was small.Dreaming of wearing different kind of bridal gown,showing off my happiest mood to the crowd,walking toward my prince and live happily ever after....and after......

I know that will only happen in my dream,yeah right,you can knock me off my head and call me childish...

HOWEVER,i never dream of my dream come true until i found my part time job in modelling can fullfill my dream....well,at least half of my dream come true..haha.*"YipieYAYA...MAMA-Mia..ALIBABA..."*

Ladies and gentleman.....my 1st bridal shoot project by sense bridal house.Partner with Ken,former 1st runner up of [i want to be model] contest @NTV7 Malaysia.


















My 2rd bridal shoot happened to be an outdoor shoot.This time i worked with Edmund Tham,the wedding photographer and Rain Tan,wedding gown designer.Suprizingly,this is how i met my lovely bf.He is my partner for this wedding shoot.Obviously,he is not a model but replacement for someone else.Cupid shot us "bang~!Bang~!" while we shooting for wedding pics at the 1st day we met. *baby Alvin,barbie love you alot alot...muakss*



















Followed on was Monlisa bridal shoot project.My partner was Jayson,top4 finalist from [I want to be model].We turn out to be good bro and sis after the shoot.He is younger then me few years.A very sunshine looking boy.








The recent shoot for brochure purpose with Nicleester bridal house.












4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home